Friday, August 7, 2009

'Wise Latina' -- You Go, Girl!

Three cheers for Sonia, Maria, Yurema--to all of my Sistas. "I am woman, hear me roar ..."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/08/06/hinojosa.sotomayor/

"I am a lion...I am a swift wind sweepin' the country, I am a giant, I am an eagle...
I am a marchin' band, I am the people...I am a helping hand, I am a hero...And I'm that little bit of hope..."

THE GREATEST! Girl Power. Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

Boom Boom Pow! You Go, Justice Sonia! The world is your oyster, Sister Yurema, young sisters of all colors, creeds, religions, ethnicities--Koree, Kennedy, Monet, Kayla.

"Work hard so you can present yourself to God and receive his approval. Be a good worker, one who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly explains the word of truth." II Timothy 2:15 (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment